GSA for Continental Airlines (Star Alliance partner) and OAG Thailand.
We are expanding our company in ticketing & reservation department and a new department of package tours for premium cruise products. If you’re looking for challenging opportunities, we are currently recruiting for suitably qualified individuals to join our team. Tour Operations (1 Position)
Co-ordinate and arrange tour schedules according to travel seasons and client preferences. Manage operation schedules according to itineraries. Interface with clients, liaison with suppliers and tour guide to ensure all services are well-organized.
• Male / Female (Thai national)
• Age 30 – 40 years
• Degree in Tourism or related field
• Minimum 5 years experience in travel industry, preferably
in Outbound division especially Europe/North America
destinations (experience in working on ship or hotel is an
• Fluent in both verbal and written English
• Able to travel abroad and escort groups
• Able to work under pressure, multi task and flexible working
• Computer and internet literacy skills
• Dynamic, initiative, outgoing personality, customer service
oriented and good team leader
Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience and in line with industry practice.
Applicants should send their resumes by email with supporting documents and a recent photo to: email@example.com.
Applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Job Type: Full Time
No. of Position: 1
Salary: Not Specified
Faculty: Related fields
Faculty: Arts & Humanities, Major: Hotel&Tourism
Experience at Least: 5 Year(s)
Location: Bangkok District: Bangrak
Post Date: 23-08-2010
Contact Name: Khun Rubporn , Khun Somporn , Khun Anchalee
Address: PASO Tower, 88 Silom Rd, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Telephone: 0-2237-5330, 0-2267-8140 Fax: 0-2236-2077